Produce a beautiful, warm fire for you and your loved ones with our match lit system for round fire pit inserts! These burner inserts are a simple install for your certified gas professional. Once in place, you can control the flow of gas to your fire feature with the included valve key. Lighting a flame is just as easy with the use of a long-stemmed match or lighter. Our match lit burners are made from high quality stainless steel to ensure they withstand weather and time!
Additional benefits and features:
- Made from durable, weather resistant stainless steel.
- Fully assembled and ready to install!
- Mounting bracket included for safe positioning of the control valve.
- Adjust the height of the flame with the control valve and key.
- No electricity or wood required!
- Precision drilled fire jets for an incredible burn - every time!
- Whistle free flex line!
- Choice of fuel type: natural gas or liquid propane (natural gas ONLY compatible with fire media).
For more information on our round fire pit inserts with match lit ignition, please give our team of professionals a call at 1-888-986-1535! Visit our Info Center for a downloadable manual.
PLEASE NOTE: Fire glass can be used with natural gas burning features ONLY. Fireside Expressions is adamant about this for the safety of our valued customers.
- Because propane is heavier than natural gas, it will sink to the bottom of your feature. Small pieces of fire glass will not allow propane to circulate, and this could can lead to explosion of this particular media. Even with larger fire glass pieces, there is still not enough room for the gas to dissipate from wind and other factors. Lava rock allows propane to dissipate and is the safest choice for propane features. (In addition, it is always a good idea to incorporate lava rock into the bottom portion of natural gas burning features.)