For a safe and convenient way to start a fire in your outdoor feature, we highly recommend the electronic ignition system for our square fire pit inserts. Customers who have converted to gas from a wood burning feature rave over the ease of use they now experience with this device! With the push of a button or super convenient touch-screen options on your mobile device, you can remain a safe distance from your fire pit and produce an instant blaze! No need to worry about wet or breezy conditions - this system will automatically relight if the flame dissappates. And for added safety, the system will shut down completely after 5 attempts to reignite. We know you're going to love the electronic ignition for your square fire pit insert!
Additional benefits and features:
- Fully assembled and ready to install!
- Control components are housed in a stainless steel valve box, so they are protected from outdoor elements.
- Auto re-light sensor, so when the flame goes out it will attempt to reignite.
- Start with wall switch, remote, or cell phone app!
- Internal temperature monitoring with overheat automatic shutoff.
- Choice of fuel type: natural gas or propane (natural gas ONLY compatible with fire media).
For any questions you may have, contact our knowledgeable service team at 1-888-986-1535 today! Please visit our Info Center for a downloadable manual.
PLEASE NOTE: Fire glass can be used with natural gas burning features ONLY. Fireside Expressions is adamant about this for the safety of our valued customers.
- Because propane is heavier than natural gas, it will sink to the bottom of your feature. Small pieces of fire glass will not allow propane to circulate, and this could can lead to explosion of this particular media. Even with larger fire glass pieces, there is still not enough room for the gas to dissipate from wind and other factors. Lava rock allows propane to dissipate and is the safest choice for propane features. (In addition, it is always a good idea to incorporate lava rock into the bottom portion of natural gas burning features.)