Round Fire Pit Inserts- Electronic Ignition
Customers always ask us about the safest way to light their gas feature. An electronic ignition system for round fire pit inserts is not only safe, but also one of the easiest and quickest ways to start your fire pit! With an electronic device, you can start the flame with the flick of a switch or push of a button. For added convenience, you can even accomplish this by using your phone or tablet! Some of our models have flame sensing systems within the unit to detect the absence of a flame due to weather. This electronic system automatically tries to relight the fire, and will completely shut down after 5 attempts. This safety precaution also ensures no gas leakage or waste from your round fire pit insert!
Additional benefits and features:
- Fully assembled and ready to install!
- Control components are housed in a stainless steel valve box, so they are protected from outdoor elements.
- Auto re-light sensor, so when the flame goes out it will attempt to reignite.
- Start with wall switch, remote, or cell phone app!
- Internal temperature monitoring with overheat automatic shutoff.
- Choice of fuel type: natural gas or propane (natural gas ONLY compatible with fire media).
For any questions you may have, contact our knowledgeable service team at 1-888-986-1535 today!
PLEASE NOTE: Fire glass can be used with natural gas burning features ONLY. Fireside Expressions is adamant about this for the safety of our valued customers.
- Because propane is heavier than natural gas, it will sink to the bottom of your feature. Small pieces of fire glass will not allow propane to circulate, and this could can lead to explosion of this particular media. Even with larger fire glass pieces, there is still not enough room for the gas to dissipate from wind and other factors. Lava rock allows propane to dissipate and is the safest choice for propane features. (In addition, it is always a good idea to incorporate lava rock into the bottom portion of natural gas burning features.)