Fireside Expressions makes it easy to update your wood burning fire pit or bowl to a more efficient gas powered feature! Our huge line of stainless steel fire pit inserts allows you to easily accomplish this transition. Rust-proof and corrosion resistant, these fire pit components will withstand the test of time and keep the flames going in your outdoor feature, season after season!
We have three different shapes available for your particular project:
- Flat discs and pan inserts
- Flat or bowl style inserts
- Trough style burners for long and narrow spaces; "H" burners for wider, rectangular features
Choose from three different ignition options for our natural gas or propane inserts:
- Electronic ignition:
- Offers optional wireless remote control, wall timer, and ON/OFF switch!
- Manual spark ignition:
- Comes with a push button ignition, making it fast and easy to illuminate your fire feature!
- Match lit ignition:
- Delivers instant light and heat - simply turn on the gas and light with a match!
Enjoy these additional features:
- Plenty of sizes to fit your particular fire features.
- Easily adjust between low flames for romantic evenings or higher flames for those chilly nights!
- Weather resistant stainless steel - built to last!
- Whistle-free flex line!
- Easy to install!
- Thermocouple manual safety systems
- Flame sensing systems
- Compatible with our tremendous inventory of decorative fire glass and lava rock! We can help you calculate how much media you will need
Let Fireside Expressions help outfit your feature with the right fire pit insert! We're here to answer any questions you may have, or to help you with design spec configurations! Give our experts a call at 1-888-986-1535 today! Please visit our Info Center for a downloadable manual.
PLEASE NOTE: Fire glass can be used with natural gas burning features ONLY. Fireside Expressions is adamant about this for the safety of our valued customers.
- Because propane is heavier than natural gas, it will sink to the bottom of your feature. Small pieces of fire glass will not allow propane to circulate, and this could can lead to explosion of this particular media. Even with larger fire glass pieces, there is still not enough room for the gas to dissipate from wind and other factors. Lava rock allows propane to dissipate and is the safest choice for propane features. (In addition, it is always a good idea to incorporate lava rock into the bottom portion of natural gas burning features.