Linear Fire Pit Inserts - Match Lit
This match lit option is a must-have for those longer, fuller fire features! Our linear trough-style burner inserts produce a long line of fire for keeping you and your guests warm even on the chilliest of nights. Rely on the efficiency and ease of gas - simply turn the control valve and use a long-stemmed lighter to ignite an amazing flame! We have included all of the components necessary to make installation a breeze for your certified gas contractor. Count on the reliability of stainless steel to ensure that your match lit insert will provide years of enjoyment!
Additional benefits and features:
- Made from durable, weather resistant stainless steel.
- Fully assembled and ready to install!
- Mounting bracket included for safe positioning of the control valve.
- Adjust the height of the flame with the control valve and key.
- No electricity or wood required!
- Precision drilled fire jets for an incredible burn - every time!
- Whistle free flex line!
- Choice of fuel type: natural gas or liquid propane (natural gas ONLY compatible with fire media).
For more information on our linear fire pit inserts with match lit ignition, please give our team of professionals a call at 1-888-986-1535!
PLEASE NOTE: Fire glass can be used with natural gas burning features ONLY. Fireside Expressions is adamant about this for the safety of our valued customers.
- Because propane is heavier than natural gas, it will sink to the bottom of your feature. Small pieces of fire glass will not allow propane to circulate, and this could can lead to explosion of this particular media. Even with larger fire glass pieces, there is still not enough room for the gas to dissipate from wind and other factors. Lava rock allows propane to dissipate and is the safest choice for propane features. (In addition, it is always a good idea to incorporate lava rock into the bottom portion of natural gas burning features.)