Linear Fire Pit Inserts- Electronic Ignition
Electronic ignition systems are a great assest to any home that has multiple fire feature outdoors. With this electronic option, your professional installer can easily connect all features so that ignition can be accomplished by a switch or an app on your phone. How cool is that?! (Not to mention convenient!) With our linear fire pit inserts, you can maintain a safe and ample flame even in misty weather. Should the rain extinguish your fire, the electronic system will attempt to reignite 5 times before it shuts down. This flame sensing feature also saves you the worry of leaking or wasted gas from your linear fire pit insert!
Additional benefits and features:
- Fully assembled and ready to install!
- Control components are housed in a stainless steel valve box, so they are protected from outdoor elements.
- Auto re-light sensor, so when the flame goes out it will attempt to reignite.
- Start with wall switch, remote, or cell phone app!
- Internal temperature monitoring with overheat automatic shutoff.
- Choice of fuel type: natural gas or propane (natural gas ONLY compatible with fire media).
For any questions you may have, contact our knowledgeable service team at 1-888-986-1535 today! Please visit our Info Center for a downloadable manual.
PLEASE NOTE: Fire glass can be used with natural gas burning features ONLY. Fireside Expressions is adamant about this for the safety of our valued customers.
- Because propane is heavier than natural gas, it will sink to the bottom of your feature. Small pieces of fire glass will not allow propane to circulate, and this could can lead to explosion of this particular media. Even with larger fire glass pieces, there is still not enough room for the gas to dissipate from wind and other factors. Lava rock allows propane to dissipate and is the safest choice for propane features. (In addition, it is always a good idea to incorporate lava rock into the bottom portion of natural gas burning features.)