Fireside Expressions offers a manual spark system with our linear fire pit inserts that comes fully assembled! It is equipped with flame sensing technology to ensure the system shuts down safely when flame loss occurs due to weather. The burner trough and linear insert are constructed from durable, weather resistant stainless steel. We include all the installation fittings your contractor will need to get this easy to use, push button device up and running. You'll appreciate the flame sensing technology that comes with this must-have manual spark unit, ensuring a safe and enjoyable fire feature for years to come!
Additional benefits and features:
- Made from durable, weather resistant stainless steel.
- Fully assembled and ready to install!
- Control components are housed in a stainless steel valve box, so they are protected from outdoor elements.
- Ignite with the push of a button & adjust the height of the flame with the valve control knob.
- Flame sensing technology - system shuts down when the flame goes out.
- Battery operated system - no power connection required!
- Choice of fuel type: natural gas or liquid propane (natural gas ONLY compatible with fire media).
Please give our team of professionals a call at 1-888-986-1535 for more information on our linear fire pit inserts with manual spark option! Visit our Info Center for a downloadable manual.
PLEASE NOTE: Fire glass can be used with natural gas burning features ONLY. Fireside Expressions is adamant about this for the safety of our valued customers.
- Because propane is heavier than natural gas, it will sink to the bottom of your feature. Small pieces of fire glass will not allow propane to circulate, and this could can lead to explosion of this particular media. Even with larger fire glass pieces, there is still not enough room for the gas to dissipate from wind and other factors. Lava rock allows propane to dissipate and is the safest choice for propane features. (In addition, it is always a good idea to incorporate lava rock into the bottom portion of natural gas burning features.)