Square Fire Pit Inserts - Manual Spark
Fireside Expressions has an easy way to start a fire in your outdoor feature, quickly and safely. The manual spark system with our square fire pit insert grants ignition with the simple push of a button. Our burner inserts are made of 304 stainless steel, giving you the piece of mind that they are built to last! Our contractors love the fact that we include all of the fittings needed for installation. Once the unit is ready for use, a control valve allows you to adjust the height of the blaze, while a senor ensures that your system will shut down safely should loss of flame occur. You're going to love the advantage of having a manual spark ignition!
Additional benefits and features:
- Made from durable, weather resistant stainless steel.
- Fully assembled and ready to install!
- Control components are housed in a stainless steel valve box, so they are protected from outdoor elements.
- Ignite with the push of a button & adjust the height of the flame with the valve control knob.
- Flame sensing technology - system shuts down when the flame goes out.
- Battery operated system - no power connection required!
- Choice of fuel type: natural gas or liquid propane (natural gas ONLY compatible with fire media).
Please give our team of professionals a call at 1-888-986-1535 for more information on our square fire pit inserts with manual spark option! Visit our Info Center for a downloadable manual.
PLEASE NOTE: Fire glass can be used with natural gas burning features ONLY. Fireside Expressions is adamant about this for the safety of our valued customers.
- Because propane is heavier than natural gas, it will sink to the bottom of your feature. Small pieces of fire glass will not allow propane to circulate, and this could can lead to explosion of this particular media. Even with larger fire glass pieces, there is still not enough room for the gas to dissipate from wind and other factors. Lava rock allows propane to dissipate and is the safest choice for propane features. (In addition, it is always a good idea to incorporate lava rock into the bottom portion of natural gas burning features.)