For creating a warm fire at the push of a button, Fireside Expressions offers a manual spark system with our round fire pit inserts. Made from high quality stainless steel, these burner inserts are weather resistant and include all of the fittings your contractor will need for installation. Once installed, you can easily adjust the flame to the height you desire. Should flame loss occur, the system safely and conveniently shuts down. Easy to install, and even easier to use! Start enjoying your bonfires and rely on the the efficiency of a manual spark system!
Additional benefits and features:
- Made from durable, weather resistant stainless steel.
- Fully assembled and ready to install!
- Control components are housed in a stainless steel valve box, so they are protected from outdoor elements.
- Ignite with the push of a button & adjust the height of the flame with the valve control knob.
- Flame sensing technology - system shuts down when the flame goes out.
- Battery operated system - no power connection required!
- Choice of fuel type: natural gas or liquid propane (natural gas ONLY compatible with fire media).
Please give our team of professionals a call at 1-888-986-1535 for more information on our round fire pit inserts with manual spark option! Visit our Info Center for a downloadable manual.
PLEASE NOTE: Fire glass can be used with natural gas burning features ONLY. Fireside Expressions is adamant about this for the safety of our valued customers.
- Because propane is heavier than natural gas, it will sink to the bottom of your feature. Small pieces of fire glass will not allow propane to circulate, and this could can lead to explosion of this particular media. Even with larger fire glass pieces, there is still not enough room for the gas to dissipate from wind and other factors. Lava rock allows propane to dissipate and is the safest choice for propane features. (In addition, it is always a good idea to incorporate lava rock into the bottom portion of natural gas burning features.)