Square Fire Pit Inserts- Match Lit
For your DIY fire pit project, consider adding our match lit system! These square inserts come with all of the components you will need for a gorgeous fire feature. Your certified gas professional will find this fully assembled system very easy to install. Turning the gas on and controlling the output is accomplished by simply turning the included valve key. We recommend using a long-stemmed match or lighter for ignition. Made from weather resistant stainless steel, our match lit inserts will last you for years to come!
Additional benefits and features:
- Made from durable, weather resistant stainless steel.
- Fully assembled and ready to install!
- Mounting bracket included for safe positioning of the control valve.
- Adjust the height of the flame with the control valve and key.
- No electricity or wood required!
- Precision drilled fire jets for an incredible burn - every time!
- Whistle free flex line!
- Choice of fuel type: natural gas or liquid propane (natural gas ONLY compatible with fire media).
For more information on our square fire pit inserts with match lit ignition, please give our team of professionals a call at 1-888-986-1535! Please visit our Info Center for a downloadable manual.
PLEASE NOTE: Fire glass can be used with natural gas burning features ONLY. Fireside Expressions is adamant about this for the safety of our valued customers.
- Because propane is heavier than natural gas, it will sink to the bottom of your feature. Small pieces of fire glass will not allow propane to circulate, and this could can lead to explosion of this particular media. Even with larger fire glass pieces, there is still not enough room for the gas to dissipate from wind and other factors. Lava rock allows propane to dissipate and is the safest choice for propane features. (In addition, it is always a good idea to incorporate lava rock into the bottom portion of natural gas burning features.)